Non-surgical body contouring can include a combination of fat reduction, skin tightening, and cellulite reduction. Thanks to new technologies, it is now possible to target fat pockets and reduce stubborn fat to improve the body’s contour without surgery! At NexMedHealth & Body, we suggest a combination of treatment modalities to achieve the results needed.
What Are The Benefits Of Skin Tightening?
Permanent fat cell removal has never been easier or faster, less expensive and with manageable discomfort! Now, the Exilis Ultra can smooth unsightly areas of fat and cellulite can be treated in combination sessions with recommended treatments every week for 4-6 weeks. The areas best treated are:
- Upper thighs
- Saddle bags
- Buttocks and gluteal folds
- Love Handles
- Bra fat
- Upper arms
Another option for the treatment of fat reduction is KYBELLA – a solution that is FDA approved for subcutaneous fat destruction. Essentially, most of the same areas can treated for fat reduction , but a consultation with the healthcare provider would help determine an optimal result !
What Results Can Be
Expected From Fat Reduction Treatments?
- At NexMedHealth & Body, we offer the EXILIS ULTRA that works to reduce targeted fat with its radio frequency and ultrasound technologies . This technology is ultra safe and ultra effective!
- Exilis Ultra focuses and forces heat deeply into the skin while using cooling technology to provide maximum comfort during the treatment. Studies have shown that fat is permanently reduced when optimal temperatures are obtained and then held constant for a designated period of time.
- When the heat penetrates the skin, the surrounding fat cells overheat and then eventually die. The dead fat cells are then flushed out through the lymphatic system – a perfect reason to combine the sessions with the Cellutone treatment! More importantly, the heat stimulates the production of collagen, which tightens skin, reduces wrinkles and adds volume back into the skin.
- As with skin tightening, results will continue to present as far as 12-16 weeks following treatment.