Smile More and Worry Less!
Pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause may contribute to urinary incontinence in women. Weak bladder muscles, overactive bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence in women. Urinary leakage and day and night-time urgency in men is also common and treatable.
NexmedBody offers a painless, innovative technology as a solution!
A Breakthrough Treatment For Incontinence And Confidence
No longer do women or men need to endure the embarrassment of leaking urine that may occur with coughing, laughing, sneezing or exercise, Gentlemen, resolve that issue of frequent night-time bathroom visits to urinate!
- EMSELLA is a non-invasive device for treating stress and urge incontinence.
- EMSELLA treats the entire pelvic floor using a unique electromagnetic energy.
- EMSELLA has been FDA-approved for nocturnal urinary frequency in men.
What To Expect With
- Laugh a lot without worries!
- Restores neuromuscular control of the bladder
- Delivers thousands of contractions per session
- Remain fully clothed for the treatment
- Improves the quality of life
- Expect fewer night-time wakenings
- Recommended twice each week for 3-4 weeks