Both BOTOX® Cosmetic Dysport are purified protein neuromodulators that are injected to improve the look of dynamic and static wrinkles. The active ingredient of both Botox and Dysport, blocks nerve signals that cause muscles to contract. This treatment can be artistically used to alter facial expressions and deter deep, etched wrinkle lines!
Botox Cosmetic® is widely recognized and was the first botulinum toxin A to be approved for cosmetic use in the United States in 2002. Dysport also consists of the same type of neurotoxin but is formulated with a smaller molecule, giving it other variabilities for treatment outcomes of quicker and more natural appearances.
Are You A Candidate For Botox® Or Dysport ?
During the initial consultation, you will meet with a professional at NexMedHealth & Body to discuss which areas of your face or body may be improved with Botox® or Dysport injections. Ideal candidates for Botox® injections are physically healthy and have no history of neuromuscular conditions are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding. Men are also increasingly seeking treatment but may need higher dosages of neuromodulators such as Botox or Dysport due to their thicker and stronger musculature.
If you are interested in improving the following conditions, you might consider treatments of Botox® or Dysport:
- *Forehead wrinkles
- *Fine lines on the corner of the eyes
- *Upper lip lines
- *Bunny lines ( nasal creases )
- *Neck wrinkles
- *Under-eye ripples (“jelly rolls”)
- *Temporal -mandibular Joint Pain(TMJ)
- *Excessive Underarm sweating
- *Dimpled chin
- *Downward smile lines
- *Mid-face lines
- *Decollete creases.
What Can I Expect
From Results Of Dysport Or Botox® ?
- The results of Botox® should be apparent within 5-7 days and the Dysport results within 2-4 days. . Both neuromodulators should continue to last between 3 to 4 months. You will find satisfaction with your new look and begin to feel confident knowing that your face appears more rejuvenated and youthful.! Staying on a regular skin care regimen will allow you muscles to obtain somewhat of a “memory” and not allow the dynamic lines of natural movements to become etched.