The youthful face has 3 unique features: high cheekbones, full cheek volume, and a well-defined jawline. These comprise the “TRIANGLE OF YOUTH” with the base of the triangle being at the cheeks and the point at the chin. With age, this triangle slowly becomes inverted as the face becomes oblong, cheeks flatten and jowls sag. The facial skin also descends as collage diminishes and elastin and hyaluronic acid deteriorates. All these visible signs of aging can be treated with strategic injections of dermal fillers.
What Are The Different Types Of Fillers?
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers ( VOLUMA, VOLLURE, VOLBELLA, RESTYLANE FAMILY)
- Collagen Stimulators (RADIESSE , SCULPTRA, BELLAFILL)
- Longer lasting results filler for facial aging and volume loss with Bellafill
What Results Can I
Expect With Facial Fillers?
- Soft ,sulty lips with blended corners
- Replacement volume for hollow eyes, drooping brows and down-turned smiles
- Beautiful cheek bones with re-defined angles and balanced chin and nose